A dynamic and flexible events company which listens to the client’s needs
Chris Farris Events has been delivering events in different formats for many years. The company prides itself on it’s relationships with clients. Good relationships are built up through listening to the client, being flexible, able to adapt at short notice, having polite and confident instructors and maintaining professional conduct at all times.
We can deliver on events of up to 500 people, or a private party of 8. Our approach is the same and the outcomes are always successful.
Quotes for events are based on numbers of participants, location of event and number of instructors needed to run the activities. Please feel free to contact for a quote here
We pride ourselves on our service and attention to detail.
To help us achieve this we have a check list of actions which will ensure that your event is as good as it can be:
- Listening – to the client to ascertain context, objectives and aspirations for the event
- Communication – to make sure that we fully understand the client’s requirements
- Planning – thorough research and planning, followed by more communication
- Delivery – correct staff and equipment/professionalism
- Enthusiasm – the ability to enthuse others
- Contingency – followed by a plan C (factors out of your control such as weather/venue)
- Enjoyment – a sense of humour and a desire to make the event fun
- Discretion – respect clients privacy and talk in detail about the event
- And finally – Pack up and leave in an efficient, respectful manner.
Chris Farris Events can provide you with a range of activities which will make your event worthwhile, fun and memorable. We are based in Devon, but can operate across the South West and beyond. The activities we offer can be tailored to a variety of events. To see other activities we offer, please follow this link